1. Name and contact details of the processing entity and the entity’s data protection officer:
The firm’s data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website www.mhbk.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not occur. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
we are legally obliged to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Data protection declaration for the use of GIS (creditor information system)
We integrated the GIS (creditor information system) component on this website. GIS is a web system that provides creditors in insolvency proceedings with information on insolvency proceedings around the clock and offers the opportunity to support creditors in creating claims and to electronically transmit the recorded data to the responsible insolvency administrator. GIS is used in order to be able to offer the creditors a comprehensive information service.
The operating company of GIS is STP Informationstechnologie AG, Lorenzstrasse 29, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany.
GIS places a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. By setting the cookie, the user-related use of GIS is enabled, which is necessary, for example, for logging in using the GIS PIN. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. The cookies used are so-called "session cookies".
They are automatically deleted after your visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of GIS will be limited.
With the selection of the link you will be directed to the page of the creditor information system. You will find data protection information on the processing of your data in the framework of the creditor information system there.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right: to request information about your personal data processed by us
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details; to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us
in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO; to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us
in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and to complain to a supervisory authority
pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is raised against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of December 2020. Due to further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.